viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

In the Mountain.


I am not really keen of photografies, so this exercises is interesting for me because allow me explore a different kinds of art that I use not to enjoy. (In that way, I really like music, literture, theather and Film art). Also allow me talk about a new passion which I discover recently; go treaking. About that is what discribe this picture. It was taken in Dolomites, Trentino, Italy, And it was the 2º winner of  "Unforgettable Landscapes" contest.
In the picture you can see a little valley in the mountains, which is run throught by a river. The picture is very exciting for me because you don`t only amaze about the beautiful Landscape, you are also fraghtened or intimidated about the grey and cloudy sky, which indicate rain or probably a storm.And that if you are treaking o hiking is a bad sign, overcoat if you are far from home or central camp, because you can lost in the middle of the storm and the walking turns very difficult with all your things wet. However when you start to do this sport, you don`t really care about the fraightend, you are in a symbiosis between sport, culture and enviroment, which make you feel alive.

1 comentario: