sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

My Best Friend


My best friend is Silvana, I call her Shivi, Shivito, Shivilu and several names more. She is 21 years old and studies English in Universidad Alberto Hurtado. I met her in the school in Instituto Miguel Leon Prado, we were classmate around 12 years but it was just on the first years of preparatory when we started to be really close, before that we even hate between as.
Shivi and I become closer when I entered to the school's scout group. There, in "la ruta", formed a group named Trapen Mewin (where I met Sebastian who becomes a really good friend too).
I considered Shivi my best friend because is one of that persons who stay with you after all. She makes me laugh a lot, and I have de best conversation of life with her.
Today we don´t see us very much, because we are very busy with thing in the college. But once a month we gather in San Miguel to drink a beer. 

2 comentarios: