viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First Term: Good and Bad points.


The 2012's First term was very special for me. It was a time for change of perspective in very several ways. At first I resign to university politics, after have been participed a lot in the 2011's education movement. This participation tired me very much, so for this year I decided to dedicate time for me, to do more sports like go hiking and my grades (that were no so well).

About my subjets, last term, they were very intersting. My favorite was "Estructura y Acción Social en America Latina" where I saw the decadence of National-Popular regimes, the dictatorships, and the started of democracies, seen their impact in the social structure and in the politic and social action (the social movements). We compare the  situation of Argentina, Brazil and Chile, that was very interesting Other subject where we saw something similar It was "Teoria 5: Teoria y sociedad Latinoamericana" but we studied here things more theorical refered like modernization or dependece theory. By otherhand I have two very stressing subjects, Statistic and Public Policy, if well are very useful to profesional life, they were very demanding.

I have to say that last term, in general, It was very stressing for me because I planed a long travel so I have to finish my test earlier than my classmates, that means that March and June I was locked in my room studying like a monkey.


3 comentarios:

  1. "studying like a monkey" jajaja
    Finally it was worth it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Alejandro; congrats! This is pretty interesting and quite well written. There are some grammar mistakes, but we can work on them! Keep working that way... Congrats again!

    ResponderEliminar